Monday, December 6, 2021

What Am I Going Through?

Any time that we ask that question to ourselves, it’s really a question of Self – we’re essentially asking what/who am I in any given particular moment. How are we going to react, respond, think, feel, act, be, show up? We toggle back and forth between I Am and am I? I Am – the Masculine. Am I – the Feminine. I Am – project Self outward into the realm of experience (light, a specific piece of information [ex. A word, sentence, paragraph, essay, book…], expansion, manifestation, time, particles). Am I – collapsing of Self into One, the potential, infinite and all (literally ALL @ the same time) possibilities (void/darkness, all information [ex. all of the letters, words, sentences, paragraphs, essays, books…] vacuum, femifestation, space, waves).

Am I experiencing Love?

I Am Love.

Am I experiencing fear?

I Am Fear.

Am I experiencing desire?

I Am Desire.

Am I experiencing change?

I Am Change.

Am I experiencing divinity?

I Am Devine.

Am I?

I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment